On Jul 20, 2008, at 1:24 AM, Gaye Abdoulaye Walsimou wrote:

Mike Jeays a écrit :
On July 19, 2008 04:21:03 pm Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:

On Saturday 19 July 2008 15:40:53 Kris Kennaway wrote:

... or the equivalent in your
local currency.  Yes really :)

Kris

ROFL to death !
Sorry .. couldn't help it ...
You made me spit my pepsi all over my desktop !
Thanks!!

How many Zimbabwe dollars, I wonder? This seems to give the finest measurement for approximations to zero...

Your comments are useless and stigmatizes people who suffers (Zimbabwe).

Stigmatizes people in Zimbabwe? Huh? If anything it draws sympathy for them

---

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider
chad at shire.net