--On Thursday, October 09, 2008 09:34:02 -0500 Jerry McAllister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 07:07:31AM -0700, Chad Marshall wrote:

 Sorry to bother you...You know, you could just leave well enough
alone if you don't care. There goes any future donations from me and
my organization as this is more than the first untactful email I
recieved from this, I'll donate and use other platforms. Please don't
send any other emails

Kind of touchy, wouldn't you think?
People are giving you some perspective.
Well, anyway, you have the choice of using a superior system
or let scratchy responses lead you to something less suitable.

When I was a young boy, I went on vacation with my family to a lake in upper Minnesota. (My mother's ancestral home.) The weather was beautiful, the water was warm and inviting, the swimming was thoroughly enjoyable and the cabin we stayed in was luxurious (by the standards of a little boy.)

However, my mother said something to me that mad me angry. To "punish" her, I stomped off in a huff and spent the remainder of the vacation scowling in the cabin. I refused to swim until she corrected the perceived injustice. Needless to say, my "punishment" caused me a great deal more consternation than it did her, or my siblings who were all happily enjoying the water and the boating and the entire lovely vacation while I fumed in the cabin.

Self-inflicted wounds are often the most painful of all.

--
Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst