At 7:39 PM +0100 3/19/09, Kalle Møller wrote:
Hi

I've been digging around, but I can't find a clear answer, which of those
two is the "correct" to use. Hence I don't use one now, so if I'm going to
learn one, I would prefer it to be the right one.

That's a reasonable question to ask.  Unfortunately, the answer is "it
depends on what you want"...  For my use (as more of a developer), I
go with csup or cvsup for most of my machines.  But on the slower
machines that I have, portsnap might be a better choice.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   g...@gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  g...@freebsd.org