On Fri, 7 Aug 2009, Chad Perrin wrote:

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 08:27:34AM -0400, Chris Hill wrote:

Firefox has not had Ctrl-Q for some time. Try Alt-F followed by Q. I guess
that's 2.5 keystrokes, but at least it's keystrokes.

What version number would you call "some time" ago?  I just used Ctrl-Q
about six hours or so ago.

I've used it too, but more like six years ago. I have not kept notes on the version numbers, just one day noticed Ctrl-Q not working anymore after an update. But I would guess it was sometime around the 1.x -> 2.x transition.

--
Chris Hill               ch...@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]