Currently, I have Win/XP in slice 1, no slice 2, Win 7 RC in slice 3 and
Acronis' hidden part in  slice 4.
I have unallocated space after slice 1 (about 45gb) I wanted to use for
FreeBSD.

I told sysinstall to create a slice (in the unallocated space), then create
FreeBSD partitions in it
for /, paging, /usr, /var, /tmp & /home. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to tell
it about boot managers
though? Right now the MBR points to Acronis' recovery slice, which boots to Win
7's boot manager, it
defaults to Win/XP. When I said do nothing sysinstall marked the new slice
bootable, and FreeBSD does
boot to a text menu with Beastie on it. But, that doesn't give access to the
OS's in slice 1 and 3?

if I tell it to use the default boot manager, (booteasy?), will it offer at
least access to what's
currently in the master boot record & slice 2 (FreeBSD)? Or do I need a way to
tell Win7's boot
manager about FreeBSD in slice 2?

Thanks