Polytropon wrote:

note there I have also used glabel on the swap (command used was glabel
label /dev/ad10p1)

A really honest question: What does the "p" in "ad10p1"
indicate? I always thought swap partitions are something
like "ad10b" (an own partition right after the root
partition a).

ad10s1b is a traditional bsdlabel(8) generated partition. (ie. it's
partition b on slice 1 of disk ad10)

ad10p1 indicates use of gpt(8) partitioning. (ie. partition 1 on disk
ad10)

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3