Da Rock wrote:
>>>I run portupgrade and it tells me it can't update ImageMagick because
>>>the Djvu option requires threads, and needs perl, therefore perl needs
>>>to be threaded. So it comes up with an IGNORE which is nuts because I
>>>run threaded perl.
>Any hints guys?

So, as the others wrote, build the port WITHOUT_IMAGEMAGICK_PERL, if
you don't need perl support; or fix the checks that are failing.  What
precisely is the message displayed when you've explicitly selected
WITH_THREADS, WITH_IMAGEMAGICK_PERL, and WITH_IMAGEMAGICK_DJVU?  Is it
a message generated by the ImageMagick Makefile, or by portupgrade?
If it is generated by the Makefile ( "... Perl is non-threaded.
Reinstall Perl with threads or undefine WITH_IMAGEMAGICK_PERL."), and
you've selected the above three options, then what is the output of
"perl --version" and "make -C $PORTSDIR/*/ImageMagick -V
PERL_THREADED"?

b.