Anton Shterenlikht <me...@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> We are pleased to announce a call for project proposals.
> We will accept proposals until February 15th. Please
> read Project Proposal Procedures to find out what
> needs to be included in your proposal.
> *end quote*
>
> Is this not what you want?

This seems to be a mechanism for a developer, who is seeking funding
to develop a particular feature or capability, to seek support from
the Foundation.  Not quite the same thing as someone who needs a
particular feature or capability developed, and is willing to fund
(or help fund) the development, seeking a developer to do the work.