On 07/17/12 14:48, Greg Larkin wrote:
On 7/17/12 7:56 AM, Toomas Aas wrote:

I'm having this problem on two different computers, one running
8.3-STABLE and the other running 9.0-STABLE. After updating Firefox
from 12.0 to 13.0.1, whenever I access twitter.com, I can log in
but after that a message appears saying that "Twitter.com is
any of the links has no effect.

Various support sites say that this may be a problem with Firefox
extensions or plugins, or some difficult-to-find problem which may
be worked around by clearing cache and cookies, or trying with a
new Firefox profile.

For testing, I have disabled all extensions and plugins. I have
also tried moving my ~/.mozilla directory out of the way so that
new empty profile is created. None of this has helped. The fact
that this is happening on two totally different machines is leading
me to think that maybe this is some peculiarity in a way that
Firefox is compiled on FreeBSD, so I decided to ask if anyone else
is seeing this.

When updating Firefox to 13.0.1, I didn't change any port
configuration options from what I was using previously: cat
/var/db/ports/firefox/options # This file is auto-generated by
'make config'. # Options for firefox-13.0.1,1
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=DBUS PGO DEBUG LOGGING
OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=DBUS OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PGO
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=DEBUG OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=LOGGING
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS

Hi Toomas,

I ran into this problem with FF13 on OS X over the weekend, and I
fixed it with a suggestion I found somewhere online:

Open the about:config preference pane in FF.  Change the
http.keep-alive property to "true", and you should be all set.

Hope that helps,

My FF 13.0.1 shows true as the default state for network.http.keep_alive