Hello!

I'm having this problem on two different computers, one running 8.3-STABLE and the other running 9.0-STABLE. After updating Firefox from 12.0 to 13.0.1, whenever I access twitter.com, I can log in but after that a message appears saying that "Twitter.com is loading slowly", and the site is practically unusable - clicking on any of the links has no effect.

Various support sites say that this may be a problem with Firefox extensions or plugins, or some difficult-to-find problem which may be worked around by clearing cache and cookies, or trying with a new Firefox profile.

For testing, I have disabled all extensions and plugins. I have also tried moving my ~/.mozilla directory out of the way so that new empty profile is created. None of this has helped. The fact that this is happening on two totally different machines is leading me to think that maybe this is some peculiarity in a way that Firefox is compiled on FreeBSD, so I decided to ask if anyone else is seeing this.

When updating Firefox to 13.0.1, I didn't change any port configuration options from what I was using previously:
cat /var/db/ports/firefox/options
# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# Options for firefox-13.0.1,1
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=DBUS PGO DEBUG LOGGING OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=DBUS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PGO
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=DEBUG
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=LOGGING