El 05/08/12 06:22, Wojciech Puchar escribió:
Hi Ashkan,

I think that XFS & JFS are more mature filesystems than ZFS, but the feature set of ZFS i ahead in the future. For a NFS server first I'll go with ZFS because the consistence in disk and speed will gonna be the differentiator.
true. it is consistently slow.

REALLY from what tale do you people get such a statements.

There is no tale, only a feature set:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zfs#Features

Look at L2ARC and ZIL to improve ZFS speed.

it's far better to just put manually heavily used things to SSD.

Yes ! That's what actually ZFS do with SSD put the most used elements on it.