El 05/08/12 20:05, Anonymous Remailer (austria) escribió:
I think that XFS & JFS are more mature filesystems than ZFS
This is not up for discussion.

but the feature set of ZFS i ahead in the future.
Too many iPads, iPhones, etc?

For a NFS server first I'll go with ZFS because the consistence in disk
If not spelling, or grammar...

and speed will gonna be the differentiator.
A high-school education may well have been the differentiator, but that's
not important right now. Journaling filesystems are not known for speed.
EXT2 will probably outperform ZFS as far as NFS servers go.

English is not my native language, so i can make mistakes. ZFS is the way to go if you need consistency + speed on a NFS server/service.

--
Speed "Will" Gonna
Be The Differentiator