On 2012-12-21 16:19, Jason Taylor wrote:
Maybe the pfSense project might have some useful info for you.

http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Is_there_a_Compact_Flash,_embedded_hardware,_or_Soekris_or_ALIX_version_of_pfSense%3F

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Derek Funk <dfu...@cox.net> wrote:

Not familiar with it my self but soekris <http://search.yahoo.com/r/_**

ylt=A0oGkkuf1tRQfAUASA5XNyoA;_**ylu=**X3oDMTE1aTNzamNlBHNlYwNzcgRwb3**
MDMQRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1JDRjAz**OF8yMzU-/SIG=117fj2pvu/EXP=**

1356154655/**http%3a//soekris.**com/<http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGkkuf1tRQfAUASA5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1aTNzamNlBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1JDRjAzOF8yMzU-/SIG=117fj2pvu/EXP=1356154655/**http%3a//soekris.com/>>
are embedded systems with BSD in mind.