Constantine wrote:
Hello!

I am running FreeBSD 4.8. How can I synchronise my clock with some NTP server? The time on my server right now is 4 minutes fast, and I do not like that... Can I set up a script that would automatically synchronise the time with some available server?

My server is located in the USA, in case one would like to suggest some good servers to synchronise with. :-)

Cheers,
Constantine.

For a good time check out man ntpd and then do a google search on ntpd servers that are public and that should get you to having a good time with your clock.

And go from there.