On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:44:55 +0100, Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdl...@alogt.com> wrote:
It cannot get worse. His experience will show also others how robust
FreeBSD is in case of failures.

Indeed. Linux users ask me why I play with FreeBSD. I already could make a list with drawbacks and advantages of both OS. Some of my guesses might be wrong, since I'm a FreeBSD novice, so this list wouldn't be absolutely correct.

Regarding to the annoyance, I won't switch the thread regarding to this issue anymore. I'll continue with this thread "Re: How to fix a broken owner for files from world & build from ports?" if this should be ok for the list, if not I can be quiet, no hard feelings. The thread could easily be filtered by most MUAs.

Regards,
Ralf