On 2/10/2013 1:12 AM, Teske, Devin wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, Fbsd8 wrote:
What I am doing is writing documentation that describes the new 9.1 jail
extensions for jail.conf and the rc.conf jail statements. I am going to
submit changes to /etc/defaults/rc.conf and as long as I was on the jail
subject thought I may as well include vnet because it was missing from
/etc/defaults/rc.conf.

Thanks for taking this on.

Thank you too. The documentation needs updating. This is very welcome.

I did google search and could only find 9.0 vnet jails using epair.

I'm surprised you didn't find my own page on vnet jails using netgraph:

http://druidbsd.sf.net/vimage.shtml

I have seen this but I got the idea that it is not in ports(?) and this
stopped me from trying.

Thanks for your efforts,

Nikos