I was wondering what browsers and java seem to work the best. I need to do online
banking and would like to use java applets such as the chat.yahoo.com. I have tried
both mozilla and netscap with suns current java-runtime and have found them to be
extermetly unreliable. I wanted to switch from windows to unix for about 2 yrs but
could never find a solution to java, and that remains the case after 3 yrs. Why is
good java support in browsers so difficult in unnix, seeing  how java started its life
in the unix community. I cat believe windows and internet explorer is actually better
at java then unix.

Any good lightweight browsers other than netscape, mozilla or opera that work with
java?

Thanks in ./adv