I took a look at both your recommendations. The issue i have with both is they require
mozilla as they use it for the core rendering code and maybe more. If i had problems
with mozilla, i would think i would have the same issues with these two. Is there
nothing out there besides opera that does not share netscrape or mozilla code and
works with java?

Thanks in ./adv