The real key is, getting BSD popular/requested enough that it's tested/supported officially by HP et. al!

That would be good to have a webpage with server configurations that run
under FreeBSD. Don't you think so?

Keeping the list of supported individual components up-to-date is a significant challenge.

Trying to keep a list of complete system configurations available is exponentially more difficult, but you're welcome to try. You first might want to compute the number of permutations from choosing, say, 6 components per system out of 1000 components.

I hope everyone will help to keep this list up to date. I hope you too. Components are listed in "supported hardware" but I will ask people to send me the updates. I will do it as soon as I get my new servers done.

gregory