I would like to know if their is any way I can find any images of what the desktop
looks like in BSD, I have searched extensively for days and tried numerous ways to
contact others and can't find absolutely no information about BSD, I would like to
know what it looks like before I try to install it and also to see what programs are
with it and what programs are available for it, I am mostly looking for a OS to
replace Windows for video editing purposes.  Thanks very much for your time and hope
to hear something soon.

Virgil Gross