Robert Huff wrote:
ivan georgiev writes:

I tried three times to compile openoffice-devel (I use 5-1p10) and it always fails when compiling mozilla - on different places and always with a core dump. I saw some messages that people are happy with it (therefore it must be compileable). Do I have to do something special besaides the "portinstall /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-devel" which I use?

        Mune breaks also, but at a different place.
        Actually, in some ways it's the same place.  OO wants Mozilla,
which wants JDK14,  JDK14 is broken; my last response on the compile
was:

===> Building for jdk-1.4.1p3_3

# pkg_info | grep jdk-1.4 jdk-1.4.1p4 Java Development Kit 1.4.1

Alexey, Greg and all contributor did a great job with that
patch level, 'cause it runs for me without any problems.

Regards, Jens