This is the error that I am getting. "Can't bind to dhcp address: Address already in use" My /etc/dhcp.conf file is empty.

How can I ask the dhcp server for another address?
It doesn't apprear the the ip address in dhclient.leases
is in use. I am not sure what the problem is.

Thanks,

Brian

-----Original Message----- From: Lance E. Lott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 1:52 PM To: Brian H Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: DHCP