On Mar 5, 2004, at 10:05 PM, Scott Long wrote:

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:
I originally sent this to -questions, but got no response. I hope this
is a good place to send this. While the drives and controller are
SATA, the driver is the SCSI aac driver for the adaptec raid, hence
this group. I would appreciate any attempts to help me understand what
is going on. I have flashed the latest BIOS and Firmware into the card
and upgraded FBSD to 5.2.1-RELEASE and it still has this problem
suddenly. Rebooting, etc have no effect.
I would appreciate being directly cc: ed on any replies, as I am
subscribed to -questions but not -scsi
thanks

I rarely read the freebsd-questions@ list, but you are welcome to email me
directly with aac driver questions. See below:

I am responding directly to Scott on this and will post the final results for the archives

Thanks
Chad