Hi

ipfw flush # deletes all
ipfw /etc/ipfw.conf # loads all

regards
Thomas

Nagy László Zsolt wrote:

Hi!

I'm using my own ip firewall (firewall_type="/etc/ipfw.conf") on my FreeBSD 5.2 system. My problem is, how can I reload the whole thing? The ipfw command is for creating and deleting individual rules. What I would like to do is to create profiles (different config files) and reload the whole firewall configuration anytime. Is there a command for this? What I do now is that I reboot my box every time I change firewall configuration. But of course this is clumsy and very bad. I may start services on the server which will not allow me to reboot daily. Thanks in advance.

Laci 2.0