--On Friday, May 14, 2004 5:55 PM -0700 Gary Kline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any thoughts on spamcop.com?

AFAIK, you mean spamcop.net (from what I can tell, spamcop.com does not have a blacklist, just a reporting feature and an ad for a Windows-based spam blocking program.

The spamcop.net blacklist is somewhat controversial; some people find it too prone to false positives. I personally won't use it to bounce mail, just to mark mail as suspected spam.

Jim
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
                                                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN