On Aug 10, 2004, at 5:20 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

It would actually be much nicer if people would return to literacy
standards that existed, not only in the computer world, before
Microsoft came along.  I've long given up actively trying to help
people write literate mail.  I just ignore their messages.  That's not
helpful either, except to me.

I got fed up with the top posters on other lists expecting ME to help THEM in spite of blatantly ignoring my instructions on how to properly reply. So I use the following .signature which accurately and briefly states my position. I won't "honor" them with a reply, however the door is wide open if I believe they need a bit of "dishonoring."

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]