[snip - Testimonal]

I've played with Linux, but the BSD documentation is always more
complete,

Actually, I've recently found out that this isn't always true. Some Linux man pages in sections 2 and 3 seem to be more complete than the BSD equivalents, i.e. have examples or documentation of the used data structures. Take a look at nanosleep(3), for example.
But I promise, as soon as I've found an appartment and have moved, I will start to change those kind of things when I discover them.
But I think, generally speaking you are definitely right.

Regards,

Phil.

--
Did you know...

If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                     ...it installs Windows 2000

  -- Alfred Perlstein on [EMAIL PROTECTED]