Just saw this.. There is a new kid on the block called. Serenity Virtual
Station, very similar to VMWare, but they have just released a version
specifically for FreeBSD.. This is beta software, (not free), and although

If they supporr FreeBSD, then I will support them. I tried to purchase their stuff for $50, but Iam waiting for a confirmation email. Tonigh I gad 11 beers while tryint to get VMWare to work on FreeBSD. ANother option is highly welcomed.

thx!