Gerard Seibert wrote:
On Thursday, January 06, 2005 5:52:25 AM Chuck Swiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[ ... ]
Therefore, if I have several email addresses that are through different
ISP's, don't I have to configure POSTFIX fir each of them?

Nope, you only need to use one MX relay, so long as it is willing to accept your mail. Depending on your circumstances (ie, whether you've paid for a static IP), you might even be able to do mail entirely for yourself, without having to relay through any ISP.

--
-Chuck