Folks,

Just installed FreeBSD 5.3, all seems to be working except the error from
sendmail. I can ping the mail server in the domain that I am trying to send the
mail. But the mail gets send to my "        /var/spool/mqueue" directory. The
error is "host name lookup failure". I want to put this system on line as
production system soon. On last thing "syslogd" does not put out any logs under
"var/logs". Any ideas, I have been looking in FreeBSD archives.

VJ
Viraj Dixit
650-329-2118