GM> Hi,

GM> I have the following situation:

GM> I have moved my mail services from my dedicated server to another server.
The MX records were updated at the DNS host to point to the other server.
Email from the outside is being routed
GM> correctly to the new server, but now the local scripts on the dedicated
server are still being routed to the local accounts and not actually sent to
the other server.

GM> So sendmail on the first server tries to use localhost as a relay, instead
of looking up the MX records for the domain.

GM> Anybody knows how to solve this?

GM> Thanks!

GM> Gerard

Quick and dirty: /etc/mail/aliases
putting in something like "root: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" should do the
trick. Or am I missing something ?

Hexren