Is it possible to create a boot diskette that does nothing more than
boot from a specific hard disk?  How would I go about doing so?

If I can't figure out why my system won't boot from the hard disk on its
own, I figure that perhaps I could create a diskette to pop into the
machine that would simple boot immediately from the hard disk.  It
shouldn't require much code and should easily fit on a single diskette.

The method I'm using at the moment of changing floppies for ten minutes
then entering the loader and changing parameters and booting is much too
awkward.

--
Anthony