At 02:30 AM 9/16/99 +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:
>       My apologies.  I was under the impression that it was still
>considered alpha code, but then I guess if it was it probably
>wouldn't have migrated to the -STABLE tree, now would it?

None needed, but we're not the only ones that assumed that it's alpha and
to date I can't recall seeing anything to the contrary, except what he
wrote back privately:

--
No.  I don't know why people still think that.
It was released with >3.0-RELEASE.

>       I know Greg is really busy trying to un-bury himself from
>thousands of mail messages, so I figure there's not much sense in me
>asking him directly.

Good choice since he hasn't replied to anything here yet and ususally does.
 Rather promptly I might add.  Either buried or on vacaction.

Jeff Mountin - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve
'86 Yamaha MaxiumX (not FBSD powered)