On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Sam Leffler wrote:

I've brought the hal source code back to RELENG_7 but not connected it to the build and/or driver. I want folks to test this before I commit those changes. To do this you must have an up to date RELENG_7 code base and then apply this patch:

http://people.freebsd.org/~sam/ath_hal-releng7.patch

*snip*

Please report any issues to this mailing list.

No problems for my Netgear WPN511.  It works well at home.

Now, if I just could figure out why the recent Aruba update at work is preventing me from authenticating with it, I would be happy. This is not related to the MFC of the code. iPhones and MacOSX 10.4 (but not 10.5) are also having problems. Windows works.

Sean
--
s...@freebsd.org