Hi Guys,

Ok it is set, it does seem a little better, the clocks are still running ahead by an average of about 30-40 seconds, but they seem to have slowed down enough for ntpd to maintain the time by slewing, instead of stepping. I did get a fresh batch of calcru errors from one of the servers right after reboot (possibly because I am setting kern.timecounter.hardware in sysctl.conf instead of loader.conf). I will let you know how it looks after it has run for an hour or two.

I tried TSC instead of i8254 on a third server, it was better than ACPI-safe, but much worse than i8254.

Thanks,
Jeff