Ivan Voras wrote:
2009/4/8 Miroslav Lachman <000.f...@quip.cz>:

(Lighttpd problem may be related to jail instead of ZFS - I did not test it
yet)

Completely unrelated to ZFS, but wasn't there some issue with lighttpd
and sendfile() relatively recently (sendfile is the default)? Have you
tried   server.network-backend = "writev" ?

I know about the problem with sendfile as I was hit by it on the main server with Lighttpd + UFS. It has different behavior and it was fixed in the latest version of Lighttpd from ports. Both servers (main with UFS and second with ZFS + Jail) are running this fixed version.

I will test it with "writev", thanks for suggestion.

With lower load, Lighttpd is shown in `top` with state 'kqread', but with higher load in the case of slowdown, the state is 'zfs->io'.

Miroslav Lachman