Zoran wrote:
I consider buying new keyboard and found happy hacker lite 2
model suiting fine. Is there someone on the list with expe-
rience using it?

I have one in use since ~5 years. The typing feel is a lot better compared to the Logitech keyboard I had before.

The only problem I have with mine is that it's not usable with the boot loader menu. It seems to be hardware related as it works fine with other computers (using different chipsets).

I'm aware I should change rc.conf to meet it's
65 key layout. Also, how xorg.conf has to look like in this
situation?

The only keyboard-specific thing I have in my rc.conf is 'keymap="us.iso"'.

My xorg.conf contains the following entries in the "InputDevice" section:
Option "XkbRules"   "xorg"
Option "XkbModel"   "pc101"
Option "XkbLayout"  "us"

I say it should work right out of the box ;-) In addition, I did configure a .xmodmaprc to get umlauts, etc.

HTH,
Philipp