On 01/13/2012 09:51 PM, Garrett Cooper wrote:
On Jan 13, 2012, at 5:53 AM, Julian Kennedy wrote:

Hi All

Im just joined the list. Im not sure if this is the right place to ask
svn questions. I want to checkout the freebsd code to play with it a
bit. What should I do and which part of the repo should I checkout? I
want the 9.0 code.

$ cd /usr/src
$ svn co http://svn.freebsd.org/base/release/9.0.0 .
Can I just ask a for a clarification then: would .../release/8.2.5 get me what after buildworld+buildkernel results in 8.2-RELEASE-p5?

I ask because I have some interest in having a tree from which i easily can check out a given patch-version.

Cheers,
-Garrett