Hi Everyone,

This is off-topic, so please feel free to disregard it, but I'm sending it to
this list in the hope that it will reach a largish number of users.

I am currently looking at updating some of our advocacy material (which
advertises exciting new features like SMP support), and before I do I'd like to
get a better feel for why the rest of you are using FreeBSD.  If you had to
list the three things you most like about FreeBSD, which would you pick?  Are
they the same as when you first started using it?