On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 09:40:35PM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> [...]
> So if someone wants to take a stab at this, they'll need to do so and
> make me an ISO.  Sorry that I can't make things easier.  :-(
>
> This definitely needs to get fixed before 8.4-RELEASE.

*sigh*....

At this point, it is highly unlikely this will be fixed before
8.4-RELEASE.  We are _far_ too deep into the release cycle.  In fact, we
are effectively done with the release, and waiting on release notes to
be completed.

I think this will likely be included in errata notes for the release.

It is very unfortunate that this waited so long to be reported, as much
time has passed since 8.4-BETA1...

Glen