On 13.07.2013 09:47, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
Andre, we have a number of people running this patch in the following
configurations:

6-8GB ram + 10gigE ethernet using iozone over NFS.

As you haven't seen any problems yet I've asked RE to green light
the MFC.

--
Andre

We're rolling it into the PCBSD rolling update as well.  I'm thinking it makes
sense to roll this
into the 9.2 release to give us more scalability.

-Alfred