Teske, Devin (Devin.Teske) writes:

> If you work seriously on serious issues long enough... you'll become burned-
> out. Let me just come right out and say it...
>
> I coded it.

        And thanks, you got me chuckling - nice to see some humor once in a
while.

        To the offended poster: read the last line of tunefs(8) - there's
probably
        many more places you could use serious time looking for deviations from
        corporate correctnes.

> And after 8 years of "always serious" coding on "always serious" projects has
> made me a dull boy. This little mini-project gave me something to work on that
> lifted my spirits.

        Been using it for 20, plan on using it for 20 more. Keep up the good
work
        :)

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/89296/what-does-the-windows-flag-in-the-linux-logo-of-kernel-3-11-mean

> Because when we do have fun... we often find ways of turning that
> functionality into
> something great (like the ability to use this for a custom boot screen in a
> fork or distro).

        Or for kiosk setups where the machine displays something informative
        on boot.

        Phil