Regarding installation of PostgreSQL in a FreeBSD jail, the web hold plenty of warnings/advice that each postgres instance should have a unique UID, otherwise
they stumble across each other's feet:

| allow.sysvipc
| A process within the jail has access to System V IPC primitives. In the | current jail implementation, System V primitives share a single namespace | across the host and jail environments, meaning that processes within a jail | would be able to communicate with (and potentially interfere with) processes
| outside of the jail, and in other jails.

Is this still the case in FreeBSD 11.0 ???

I remember hearing rumors that the System V namespace
no longer is (will?) be shared across jails.
(Couldn't find it being mentioned in release notes.)

  Mark