NAGY Andreas wrote:
>Actually I have only made some quick benchmarks with ATTO in a Windows VM
>>which has a vmdk on the NFS41 datastore which is mounted over two 1GB links
>in >different subnets.
>Read is nearly the double of just a single connection and write is just a bit
>faster. >Don't know if write speed could be improved, actually the share is
>UFS on a HW >raid controller which has local write speeds about 500MB/s.
I took a quick look at your packet trace and it appears that this client
does all write FILESYNC. As such, setting vfs.nfsd.async=1 won't have any
affect.

If you apply the attached patch, it should change the FILESYNC->UNSTABLE so
that vfs.nfsd.async=1 will make a difference. Again, doing this does put data
at risk when the server crashes.

rick