On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 9:00 AM Scott Bennett <benn...@sdf.org> wrote:

>      Many, many thanks to the person who responded with the solution to
> get past the
> loader crash!!  My system is now getting work done again, and the rest of
> the new
> problems can be dealt with on a running system.

Out of curiosity, you mentioned in your previous email you created a new
boot environment for this upgradeā€¦ since additional issues remain beyond
the loader, have you considered rolling back to the known-good BE and
attempting the entire process again (with another, separate BE) in a week
or so? Especially since that would hopefully allow you to continue your
other work without any additional issues or oddities to sort through in the
meantime?

--
Matt