Hi Mark,

I wouldn’t expect these changes to make a difference in the performance of this setup. My work mostly affects setups with multi-core systems that see a lot of traffic. Even before these changes I’d expect the if_bridge code to saturate a wifi link easily.

I also wouldn’t expect ng_bridge vs. if_bridge to make a significant difference in wifi features.

Best regards,
Kristof