Am 05.04.2021 um 21:01 schrieb Patrick M. Hausen <hau...@punkt.de>:

> But still even on "the Internet", FTP is the most used method for customers
> of static website hosting. You cannot teach these people what an SSH key is.
> Just my experience, but backed by a load of customer interactions over more
> than 20 years ...

Strato did disable FTP access over a year ago, and instructed customers on how
to use SSH-based access instead, so it's definitely possible, and people are
moving towards more secure protocols, even when (non-technical) end users are
affected.

Srefan

--
Stefan Bethke <s...@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811