It makes me think that there should be an offering for two completely different
audiences:
(1) FreeBSD core (a very minimal offering for folks that want to build things,
like a Desktop, etc.)
(2) FreeBSD server (an offering for folks that want a server build)

Perhaps that idea is just unreasonably crazy as well.

Best Regards,
Vic Thacker