I just heard a most interest tale of woe.  A new user installing
4.3-Release wanted some ports.  I gave him specific instructions, in
writing, on how to build those ports.  For some reason he ignored the
step to cd to the specific port and did essentially:

cd /usr/ports
make

The system dutifully started making all the ports in alphabetical
order for quite a few hours until he finally ran out of disk space.
Is this feature really useful or something that is a byproduct of
useful features?  I ask to be sure that there was a delebriate
decision for this to happen.
--
-- Doug