After having problems with channel lockups (Device busy) with the pcm
driver, I went diving through the GNATS db and found kern/35004. I've applied
the patch within that PR and it seems to have solved all my problems with
sound.

I've seen several people in the last few months on this list mention the
problem denoted in this PR and the PR has been around since February with
no progress made. Could somebody please take a look at this and commit it
if it is appropriate?

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.zombie.org